The Mama Stray Cat 'Eomeoni '

This is Eomeoni (Mameng) last Dec.14, 2019. She loves to sleep on top of the pot😹 I called her Kuning when i found her undecided what to name her. The stray cat that never left me and chose to stay with me until this day. Today May 18,2021 I made her first youtube channel where I will be showcasing her journey from being a stray cat to a home buddy Mama Cat, together with her two cute kittens Adishu and Nikedo at second chances to a better life. #straycat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #of #catstagram #adoptdontshop #kitten #catlover #straycats #meow #catlovers #instacat #catlife #kitty #streetcat #instagram #pedulikucing #neko #feralcat #stray #kittycat #kucing #tnr #world #spayandneuter #rescuecat #rescue #kittens #bhfyp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to Giza Necropolis (CAIRO, EGYPT)

My First Music Video with Lyrics

DAVAO CITY Covid19 Vaccination Drive for Senior Citizens